Home » , , » The Male Beauty Photos

The Male Beauty Photos

I've decided to open a new blog where I could post pictures that I take of guys that I deem fit to be considered a part of my "Male Beauty Photo Collection" . It is a new adventure and we all know how awkward it is to take photos of strangers, unless I get the guts to ask them for permission. ;)

I will most likely ask for their permission if I could so I could share their looks on this blog. It will be random but that makes it more exciting. I will also share my collection of photos through the years.

Let's start with the Navy Plebes - shall we? There is nothing more sexier and more beautiful than a male in the armed forces. And let me tell you this - last years plebes are a bunch of beautiful men. Take a look and see.



















How was that for beautiful? Male Beauty indeed!